Harvest time.


Chad loves to grow things.
He has such a green thumb.
I know what you're thinking...
Is there anything he can't do?
 
I know, I am a lucky girl.
I have a hubby who loves to garden.  
Just look at his carrot and pepper harvest.

Yum.  
I can already taste the delicious soups, 
salsas and stuffed peppers, 
can't you?
(which of course Chad will be making).
(yes, he cooks too).

Wait a minute, what is that?
OK maybe his gardening skills could use some work.
Anyone know how to prevent deformed carrots?

And, uh, we might need some fertilizer.

Although, these little guys are quite cute,
 wouldn't you say?
Maybe there is a market out there for 
miniature veggies.  Think they'd sell?
Why do you laugh?
I know someone who loves miniature things, 
but I won't name names.
(*cough* adelle)

Happy Harvesting.

1 comment:

~adelle said...

I do love miniature things!!! They are just so stinking cute! Like, really, have you ever seen cute carrots before you saw those ones Chad grew? Nope, mini is the way to go!!!

Way to go Chad. He also cooks a mean soup and peach cobbler. :)