Dennis Family Fun.

I know everyone has been waiting on the edge of their seats 
to find out more about the night this picture was taken, right?
It is actually one of my favorite pictures I have ever taken.
Why?  Because it tells such a great story.

The pictures in this post all tell the story of a night out 
spent with brothers and sisters, and mom and dad.
Together.  As a family.  As best friends.  
Singing karaoke, having fun and making memories.

This picture tells the story of a brother and a sister and a dad.
3 non-drinkers with a huge Budweiser sign behind us.
Hilarious.  (If you know us, it's pretty funny.)  
  
Life is fun with these two around.
They are getting ready for the birth of their first baby.
We can't wait!

And these next photos tell the story of us - 
people who love music - who love to sing - 
and who love to pretend that they are rock stars. 





This was my awesome date for the night.

Our karaoke host really loved our table.
Probably because we were the only ones in the place...

Yes, that is a giant fish hanging from the ceiling.  
Hilarious.

We all enjoyed some delicious Mexican food,
and for dessert we shared this triple chocolate cake.
Art is so mesmerized by it, he goes into a chocolate trance for a second.
Yep, it was that good.
 
So there you have it.
Some Dennis Family Fun.  
Mexican food.  Karaoke.  Laughter.
Beer Signs.  A Giant Fish.  
A Triple Chocolate Cake. 
It doesn't get much better than this.

2 comments:

~adelle said...

Jenny, Jenny, Jenny. I don't see any copyright marks on these photos. No little (S)Hoot Shoppe logo in the corner. No sir ree. I swiped them! Who wouldn't? They are sweet photos. You are a good photographer. :)

It was a fun night wasn't it? I think we should do it again soon. Also, I am bursting at the seams to be in Sedona. It is going to be great!!!

I am sure there will be some pictures that I will want to swipe from that outing as well. :) Get ready!!!

Jennifer M. said...

That looks like so much fun. Is this the same place you have been going to for awhile? Next time will you record it with sound? Hum...I wonder why nobody was there. Is that a bad sign? Just kidding. I bet you all sounded awesome.