A love letter.

Dear Chad,
(Whenever I hear this song, I can't help but think of us!)  So, in the words of Uncle Kracker and in honor of February (the month for lovers) and Valentines Day (my favorite holiday!):  
You're better than the best.
I'm lucky just to linger in your light.
  Cooler than the flip side of my pillow, that's right.
  Completely unaware.
Nothing can compare to where you send me, lets me know that it's okay!
 And the moments when my good times start to fade... you make me smile like the sun,
fall out of bed, sing like a bird, dizzy in my head,
spin like a record, crazy on a Sunday night.
  You make me dance like a fool, forget how to breathe, shine like gold, buzz like a bee.
  Just the thought of you can drive me wild.
  I see the best of me inside your eyes... you make me smile!

I love you.  I love our life together.  19 years ago, we dreamed of getting married.  We dreamed of having a house full of children who would need kisses and tickles and talks.  We dreamed of traveling and new adventures.  We dreamed of creating new traditions and making amazing memories to last us a lifetime.  Those dreams have come true.  Thank you for your positive light and for always making me smile.          

(Me + Superman)

And now as our life together moves on, we have new dreams...
exciting, crazy, wonderful ones!
I. can't. wait.
xoxo

1 comment:

~adelle said...

That is a great picture! What a smokin' couple. :) Love ya both!